Friday, December 18, 2009

another Stoneworks video



THOSE BRAINY LOOKING HOLDS BLOW. Big Town likes them. I have no idea why. It's like trying to hold onto...something...really big. (Also I have five year old boy hands). But ANYWAY--props to BT for creating this video. We just made a trip to the Circuit with our good friend Lindsay (who is an amazing climber) so we will hopefully have a fun, action-packed, nail-biting gem of a video. Starring Bruce Willis and Cameron Diaz. (That might be a joke.)
Keep checking in on us, and don't be afraid to say hi! Most of us don't bite.
Happy holidays,
-Lil Bug and Big Town

p.s.-to the random guy in the video--if you see this, please a) tell us your name so we can credit you and b)don't sue us and c) come climb on our homegym!

<3 Garage Door Climbing Crew

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys! I don't know if you remember me (sorry for the lack of a picture) but I'm, uh, one of the blonde guys you met at the joust. Anyway, I saw that there were no comments on any of the posts and just wanted to let you guys know that at least one person is reading them!
    I know you'd mentioned wanting to go out and clean up some of the local climbing spots--I'm completely down for that any time. I'm new to the area, and what better way to get acquanted with some cool places to climb than clean them up?
    Alrighty, I should probably get back to trolling craiglists for housing postings. Have a nice holiday guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Toby, I think it was me (Mike) that you met. I'm the long haired guy with the beard. Glad to see you're reading the posts and are looking to help cleanup some of the local crags. It looks like Granville has a post about cleaning up at Rocky Butte, so hopefully we'll get things going soon; give everyone a chance to make good on their New Years resolutions. Keep in touch man, and say hi if you see us out climbing somewhere, or better yet, come over to the garage.

    ReplyDelete