Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rocky Butte postponed

Ok, so Rocky Butte clean up is postponed until Jan 23, that is not this coming Saturday but one the following. I am still trying to get all the info I need from OSHA to ensure our safety out there!

So tonight was like social night at PRG! Garage Door Climbing was out in full force! Lil Bug, Mike-E,(me) Big Town, and some friends including Sam my first lead belay and conversely belayer of my first lead climb! I saw nearly every person I know through climbing, including some old faces that have been sorely missed! What up to Keri,Aaron, Petra, and Nancy! The word about Garage Door Climbing is getting out there and all of yous guys are the reason we do this! This week we also had a guest on the garage wall, Big thanks to Josh G. for the props on Facebook and for playing around on the home circuit.

Again Rocky Butte clean up Jan 23 (my b-day woot!) 9-9:30am start Park and meet at the Lookout! Do not park on the Bible College property.

Out-ie,
Big Town and the rest of Garage Door Climbing

1 comment:

  1. Rocky Butte clean up? Awesome! Many thanks for making an effort to improve what we have here!

    ReplyDelete